Below is an example of a Turnkey solution for filling and packing creamed honey.
A three Lane Piston Filler and Heat Sealing machine was combined for packing creamed honey.
Watch our Filler and Heat Sealer Machine in action:
Fully Automated Filling Machine Features
- The machine feeds empty tubs into three lanes of an indexing (Start-Stop) conveyor on the machine.
- PLCs of the Filler and Heat Sealer talk to each other to time when filling takes place.
- Sensors on the Machine check that tubs are loaded properly and that tubs are present when they are under the filling stations.
- An accurate three head piston filler fills the tubs.
Heat Sealing Machine Process
- The Filled Tubs are indexed to underneath a Heat Sealing Station.
- Heat Sealing Foil has been indexed into place above the tubs and infront of a cutting and sealing mould. The mould has heating elements carefully temperature controlled and the mould descends to press the film onto the tubs.
- The Sealed Tubs are then indexed underneath the Lid Denester.
- A rotating Cylinder and suction cups take 3 lids from the bottom of the lid stacks and rotate to gently place the lids on top of the sealed tubs. At this stage the lids are not firmly pressed into place.
- The tubs with loosely fitted lids are indexed under a pressing station to firmly place the lids into place.
- A roller after this stage is the final assurance measure to make sure the lids are pressed firmly into place.
- Finally, the filled tubs with lids are lifted from the conveyor where they are positively slid onto an awaiting finished product conveyor.
Filling and Sealing Machine Speed
The filling and sealing Speed of this three lane system is designed for up to 40 Tubs per minute. Less viscous product could be filled faster. Higher speeds are of course possible with wider equipment fitted with more lanes.
Our SealerOn fully automatic filler and heat sealer equipment calls for minimal operator intervention. Normally, operators only need re-supply packaging components simply by loading supply hoppers and also taking away completed cartons.
Be among our satisfied clients around the globe who are proud owners of SealerOn brand production machinery. Contact us today for your production requirements.